Lab High-power Ultrasonic Emulsifying Homogeneous Mixing Equipment
|Horn material||Titanium alloy|
|Delivery time||1 Year|
|Packing||Bubble film + Wooden box|
Ultrasonic homogenizers, the modern version of "mortar and pestle", they can disrupt tissues and cells through cavitation and ultrasonic waves. Basically, an ultrasonic homogenizer has a tip which very rapidly vibrates, causing bubbles in the surrounding solution to rapidly form and collapse. This creates shear and shock waves which tear apart cells and particles.
1. Intelligent control technology, stable ultrasonic energy output.
2. Automatic frequency tracking mode, ultrasonic transducer working frequency real-time tracking.
3. Multiple protection mechanisms to extend service life.
4. Energy focus design, high output density, improve efficiency.
5. Support static or cyclic working mode.
1. Breaking up of cells, bacteria, viruses, spores, fungi, or tissues.
2. Extraction of ingredients.
3. Homogenization of substances of all kinds.
4. Production of the finest emulsions with minimal droplet size.
5. Manufacture of dispersions and suspensions.
6. Catalysis and acceleration of chemical reactions.