High-efficiency Ultrasonic Homogenizer For Mixing Water And Oil
|Horn material||Titanium alloy|
|Delivery time||1 Year|
|Packing||Bubble film + Wooden box|
Under the action of ultrasonic energy, two or more immiscible liquids can be mixed together, and one liquid can be dispersed uniformly in the other to form the emulsion liquid, this processing technique is called ultrasonic emulsification.
1. Ultrasound probe is imported titanium alloy material, durable
2. Energy-efficient transducer to ensure a strong effect
3. Amplitude automatic adjustment, the load situation of the different amplitude consistent
4. Working hours, ultrasound can set the interval
5. Under different sound intensity, different types of emulsion will be produced
6. Improve production efficiency
Ultrasonic emulsification has extensively applied in industrial fields of food, paper, paint, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, textiles, petroleum, metallurgy, etc.