In the generation and application of nano-scale materials, ultrasound is a very effective processing method. Generally, ultrasonic cavitation in liquids may lead to rapid and complete degassing: by generating free ions (free radicals) to initiate various chemical reactions; by accelerating the mixing of reactants to accelerate chemical reactions; producing highly concentrated Emulsion or uniform dispersion of micron or nanoscale materials. Before scaling up the results to a commercial level, ultrasound can be tested at the laboratory and laboratory scale.
1. T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head cavitation, T caps normal working hours more than 800 hours
2. Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More stable performance, normal service life more than 10000 hours
3. Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time in the best condition
4. Dumbbell-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic radiation power per unit area.
5. The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316
6. Overall liquid flow-controllable
7. Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can have room remote control
Ultrasonic dispersing and deagglomeration
Payment allowance :