Advanced Technology Ultrasonic Homogenizer For Wine Making
|Horn material||Titanium alloy|
|Delivery time||1 Year|
|Packing||Bubble film + Wooden box|
The ultrasonic generator transforms line voltage to high frequency 20 kHz electrical energy. This electrical energy is transmitted to the probe where it is converted to mechanical energy. The vibrations from the probe are coupled to and intensified by the titanium tip. The probe vibrates in a longitudinal direction and transmits this motion to the titanium tip immersed in the solution. Cavitation results, in which microscopic vapor bubbles are formed momentarily and implode, causing powerful infinitesimal shock waves to radiate throughout the solution in proximity to the radiating face of the tip.
1. Save the catalyst
2. Breaking macromolecular chain.
3. Less investment,easy to install.
4. Suitable for high pressure, high temperature,toxic,explosive
5. dangerous environment application.
6. Solve the problem of acoustic processing industries.
7. Can long uninterrupted work continuously.
8. Ultrasonic vibration rod isseal-waterproof, use is secure.
9. With generator control system, the operation is flexible and precision.
1. Separation, extraction, catalysis, defoaming.
2. Biological degradation of toxic organic pollutants degradation process.
3. Biological cell crushing,dispersion,condensation and purification.
4. Wastewater treatment and antiscaling descaling areas and so on.