Water-oil Emulsification Efficient Energy Conversion 20kHz Ultrasonic Industrial Homogenizer
Ultrasound dispersion refers to the process of dispersing and disaggregating particles in liquid through the cavitation of ultrasound in liquid. As a physical means and tool, ultrasonic technology can produce various extreme conditions in liquids. This phenomenon is called sonochemical action, and the related ultrasonic equipment is called sonochemical equipment (abbreviated as "sonochemical equipment"). Ultrasound dispersion equipment is an application of sonochemical equipment, which can be used for water treatment, solid-liquid dispersion, particle agglomeration in liquid, and promoting solid-liquid reaction.
Temperature: 300 ℃
Maximum capacity: >100L/Min
Horn material: titanium alloy
What we can provid
1. Freely sample welding test.
2. 24 hours after-sales service.
3. Provide on call service to help customer solve problems.
4. Help customer analyze product project and provide welding solution.
5. Provide shipping/delivery information checking service.
6. One year guarantee, all life maintain promise.
7. Provide on call service to help customer solve problems.
1. Transducer: 1pc
2. Generator: 1pc
3. Power Cable: 1pc
4. Transducer Cable: 1pc
5. External Control Cable: 1pc