20Khz Ultrasonic Circular Sonochemistry For NanoEmulsion
|Main advantages||High output power and cavitation effect|
|Power supply||Digital Generator|
|Power range||Power can be adjusted from 1% to 99%|
|Material of probe||Special Titanium material|
|Application||Dispersing, Mixing, Homogenizing, reduce the size of particles.|
Ultrasonic dispersing and deagglomeration
1. Core parts withTitanium materials.
2. Ultrasonic horn with different size and type for selection
3. Matching with digital generator, auto-tuning, auto search frequency
4. Power adjustable from 1% to 99%
5. Frequency range from 19khz to 21khz
6. Lab and bench-up scale for testing
1. T caps use replaceable, solve the problem of the tool head cavitation, T caps normal working hours more than 800 hours.
2. Using the high-power ultrasonic transducer (1500w - 3000w), More stable performance, normal service life more than 10000 hours.
3. Use of the digitally controlled power, to ensure that all the time in the best condition.
4. Dumbbell-type tool head design, greatly improving the ultrasonic radiation power per unit area.
5. The integrated piping made of stainless steel #316.
6. Overall liquid flow-controllable
7. Use network-based CAN-bus technology, all working parameters can have room remote control.