70Khz Copper Wire Ultrasonic Welding Machine Parts Antenna 0.15mm Inlay To Plastic Sheet
The antenna wire is installed in the non-conductive sheet by an ultrasonic actuator that is moved up and down relative to the sheet. The movement of the actuator relative to the substrate is controlled by the interaction between a stationary voicecoil magnet and a voicecoil that is coupled to the ultrasonic actuator and moveable with the slide assembly.
70Khz Frequency Ultrasonic Welding Machine Parts Antenna 0.15mm Copper Wire Inlay To Plastic Sheet
Ultrasonic Wire Antenna Technology is a high speed system for embedding antenna wire within a non-conductive (e.g. plastic) sheet on which electronic chips are mounted for manufacturing a plurality of smart cards, or the like. The antenna wire is installed in the non-conductive sheet by an ultrasonic actuator that is moved up and down relative to the sheet. The movement of the actuator relative to the substrate is controlled by the interaction between a stationary voicecoil magnet and a voicecoil that is coupled to the ultrasonic actuator and moveable with the slide assembly. Antenna wire is fed to the ultrasonic actuator from an antenna wire dispensing spool via an idler assembly. The idler assembly includes an encoder which is responsive to an increase in tension in the antenna wire feed line. Depending upon the output of the encoder, the speed and rotation of the wire dispensing spool is controlled until the tension in the antenna wire feed line is eliminated.
Titanium Alloy Material
Φ0.3mm or Φ0.5mm
compressed air cooling (Φ4mm conduit)
Thread fixed cycle
length 60000 m/s
1. Ultrasonic planting system is equipped with a new version of intelligent CNC generator, which is automatically completed by frequency search and frequency chasing.
2. The 70K tool head has a hole diameter of 0.3mm and 0.5mm for users of different needs.
3. All tool head threading hole outlets and welding surface circumference are rounded to avoid wire breakage.
4. Ultrasonic transducer protection shell material is made of aluminum alloy, which has good heat dissipation, strong pressure resistance and good wear resistance.
5. In the ultrasonic system, the transducer and tool head are strictly calibrated before leaving the factory. Do not disassemble and disassemble them. After disassembling, the transducer may be damaged.
6. If you need to rework the tool head or other special requirements, please inform the company in advance, we can customize it for you before leaving the factory.
Compare with etching antenna technology:
Ultra-thin IC card is made possible by ultrasonic embedding process.It will effectively solve the problem of the failure of etching antenna technology in the application of ultra-thin IC card, which can reduce the scrap rate and reuse cost.The ultra-thin IC card produced by using the ultrasonic embedding process is the same as the IC card manufactured by the traditional process, so its average service life will be longer than the ultra-thin IC card produced by using the etching antenna (6 years) process. Two different processes, the material difference is mainly in the antenna part, the antenna material used in the etching antenna process is a PET (polyethylene terephthalate, PET) sheet with a thickness of 0.078 mm and a precision etched aluminum wire, and Ultrasound embedding process antenna for enameled copper wire, the same production performance of an IC card, according to the material price of etching antenna price is about 2 times the price of copper, so the use of ultrasonic embedding process to produce ultra-thin IC card The price is also slightly better. The mass production of ultra-thin IC CARDS will have a profound impact on the continuous development of the smart card industry.
Most Advanced type of ultrasonic Copper Wire Inlay
Super size LCD touch screen
70kHz Tranducer and horn:
Hot Tags: 70khz copper wire ultrasonic welding machine parts antenna 0.15mm inlay to plastic sheet, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory