Branson 922J Replacement 20K Ultrasonic Converter
The transducer has the characteristics of high-intensity vibration, and the ultrasonic vibration energy is transmitted to the welding area through the weldment. Since the welding area is a large sound resistance at the junction of the two weldments, it is possible to generate a contact pressure of the local high-temperature molten plastic under the action of the welding work.
Frequency: 20 khz
Output power: 2000 watt - 4000 watt
Joint bolt: 1/2-20UNF
Ceramic disc Diameter: 50 mm
Quantity of Ceramic discs: 6 pcs
Capacitance: Different item No., with different capacitance
Amplitude: 20 um
Application: For Automation Welding
1. Wide range of uses: Designed for assembly into special machines
2. Design: Very compact and compact
3. Automation: Automatic welding operation for short cycles
1. Suitable for welding of thermoplastic parts
2. For ultrasonic drilling, using the ultrasonic vibration of the ultrasonic frequency instead of the standard rotary drill. Holes of almost any shape can be drilled with hard or brittle materials such as glass, tantalum or ceramic.