20khz 1500W Rinco Ultrasonic Converter with Titanium Booster
2000 watt - 4000 watt
Ceramic disc Diameter
Quantity of Ceramic discs
Different item No., with different capacitance
An ultrasonic transducer is a device that converts electrical ultrasonic energy into ultrasound energy, or sound waves above the normal range of human hearing. While technically a dog whistle is an ultrasonic transducer that converts ultrasonic mechanical energy in the form of air pressure into ultrasonic sound waves, the term is more apt to be used to refer to ultrasonic piezoelectric transducers that convert electrical energy into ultrasound.
Replacement ultrasonic converter for Rinco model, for use with 20KHz welding machine.
Main Features :
1. High mechanical quality.
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity.
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6. easy for assembling.
7. good heat resistance
Q:What are the advantages of Piezoelectric Transducers?
1) High frequency response: They offer very high frequency response that means the parameter changing at very high speeds can be sensed easily.
2) High transient response: The piezoelectric transducers can detect the events of microseconds and also give the linear output.
3) High output: They offer high output that be measured in the electronic circuit.
4) The piezoelectric transducers are small in size and have rugged construction.
Q:What is Piezoelectric Effect?
A:There are certain materials that generate electric potential or voltage when mechanical strain is applied to them or conversely when the voltage is applied to them, they tend to change the dimensions along certain plane. This effect is called as the piezoelectric effect.
Q:What should i do if i need the transducer works continually?
A:The overheating will cause permanent damage, so the cooling will be very important.We usually inlet cooling air or install a cooling fan above the transducer.Do not let the transducer work on a hot environment.
Q:What should i do to cool down the transducer?
A:We must give the transducers good cooling conditions, usually air-cooled at room temperature; if necessary, cold-air cooling can also be used. Under normal circumstances, the temperature rise caused by these two points is also normal. Under normal cooling conditions, there will be no major problems.
Q:When can we get the reply ?
A:Any inquires will be replied with 24hours.Our sales team will try our best to support you,and welcome to call us if you have any question or immediate support .