Ultrasonic vibration components mainly include high-power ultrasonic transducers, horns, and atomizing heads (transmitting heads), which are used to generate ultrasonic vibrations and emit this vibration energy into the molten metal. The transducer converts the input electrical energy into mechanical energy, namely ultrasound. Its manifestation is that the transducer stretches back and forth in the longitudinal direction, and the amplitude is generally several microns.
1. The energy conversion rate is greater than 95%;
2. The test average is very rigorous, the aging time is at least one week, to ensure the stability of the transducer parameters.
3. The use of high-performance titanium and stainless steel.
4. Automatic control, easy operation
5. Built-in electronic protection circuit, safe to use