50kHz High Performance Stream Ultrasonic Spray Nozzles
3.Major Power Supply: 220V, 50HZ, 2A
4.Power Consumption: 0.001Degrees/Kg
5.Atomization Volume: 5L/H
6.Average Particle Diameter of Flog: 28um
The ultrasonic nozzle uses high frequency vibration generated by a piezoelectric transducer acting on the tip of the nozzle, which will generate capillary waves in the liquid film. Once the amplitude of the capillary waves reaches a critical height (due to the power level provided by the generator), they become too high to support themselves, and tiny droplets fall from the tip of each wave causing fogging.
1. High efficiency and reduced material consumption
2. Low maintenance and no blockage design
3. Reduce downtime in critical manufacturing processes
1. A printed circuit board: The non-clogging nature of the ultrasonic nozzles, the small uniform droplet size produced by them, and the fact that the jet plume can be shaped by a tightly controlled air forming device make this application very successful in wave soldering processes.
2. Solar battery: Both photovoltaic and dye-sensitized solar technologies require the use of liquids and coatings in the manufacturing process. Since most of these materials are very expensive, the use of ultrasonic nozzles minimizes any losses due to excessive spray or quality control.