30Khz Ultrasonic Spary Coating Industrial Ultrasound
Ultrasonic spraying nozzles are light weight flow through design for introducing liquids at the back of the nozzle. With nozzle materials made from titanium, stainless steel and fluoropolymer, many different solutions can be made into a mist. Sonaer ultrasonic atomizers are easy to clean, maintain, reliable and have no moving parts to wear out. Without the use of air pressure, varying viscosity liquids are pumped through the center of the nozzle, and is atomized. The droplets are then used in processes either for coating, burning, moisturizing, fabricating nano tubes or other applications that require droplets made from liquids.
Major power supply
220V 50HZ 2A
The matched transducer
Average Particle Diameter Of Fog
Atomization Head Structure
· Reduce material consumption
· Non wasteful overspray
· Very low flow rate capabilities, inter-mitten or continuous
· Non clogging
· Corrosion resistant
· High precise and highly controllable
· Low cost spray nozzle replacement
• Coating non-woven fabric, paper, etc.
• Laboratory spray drying
• Injecting moisture into a gas stream
• Applying minute amount of oil, fragrance or
• flavor onto a product
• Injecting small volume of reagents into a reactor
ALTRASONIC Teamwork: Defeated, keep on fighting.
We are all lonely individuals, but one day, we met together. We learn together, work together, grow together. Our mutual heating, continue meeting difficulties, and continue overcome difficulties. We firmly believe that "a person can go very fast, but a group of people can go further."
ALTRASONIC is like a family, everyone is an important part of the company