15khz high flaw speed ultrasonic spray
Altrasonic PicoMist nozzle is perfectly suited for spraying fine lines of material in repeatable, controllable spray processes. The ultra thin, uniform lines achieved with the PicoMist nozzle are used to spray Clearweld in laser welding processes, microfluidic device channels, sensors, and any other application requiring extremely thin lines of material.
|Power Consumption||0.001 Degrees/Kg|
|Average Particle Diameter Of Fog||62um|
|Atomization Head Structure||Trumpet|
* Self-cleaning ultrasonic nozzle prevents clogging
* Atomized spray is highly effective with minimal use of material (far less than soaking or other application methods)
* Uniform thin film ensures maximum effectiveness of applied material
* Flexible width control for various width substrates
* Can be configured for one side or dual side application
Q:What is the difference between ultrasonic coating and high pressure coating?
A:Ultrasonic coating can control the coating speed more accurate.The coating is also very uniform ,thin and efficiency.Also these is almost no waste.
Q:What is compress air inlet used for ?
A:Compress air is used for shaping the mist at your requirement and speed up it’s drop.
Q:What is focused type compress air shape for ?
A:Spray shape after aeration: focused type.The ultrasonic atomizer is combined with low pressure air to produce a soft and highly focused droplet spray.
Q:What is the inner diameter of 50khz spray nozzle?
A:Generally speaking, the inner diameter of 50khz ultrasonic spray nozzle is 0.6mm, if you need high speed, we can expand the diameters up to 1.2mm, but if you need atomization more than 5L/h, we suggest adopt 30Khz or 15Khz ultrasonic spray noz