What to pay attention to in ultrasonic vibrating screen transducer
There are many accessories used to assist the ultrasonic vibrating screen, and the transducer is one of them. What should I pay attention to when using the transducer?
1. In order to avoid over-current of the power supply or damage to the grid and transducer, please do not turn on the power when the grid is not stretched;
2. When working, avoid dust entering the ultrasonic transducer;
3. The supply voltage remains stable;
4. In order to ensure that the ultrasonic transducer is not damaged, the ultrasonic vibrating screen must be operated under the rated current;
5. The ultrasonic power supply is matched with the ultrasonic transducer.