What can an ultrasonic generator do? What is the ultrasonic generator technology...
(1) Ultrasonic generator, also known as ultrasonic drive power supply, electric box, controller, is an important part of high-power ultrasonic system:
(2) The high-frequency alternating current signal matched by the ultrasonic generator and the ultrasonic transducer is used to drive the ultrasonic transducer to work.
(3) High-power power supplies generally adopt the circuit form of switching power supplies.
(4) Ultrasonic power supplies are divided into self-excited power supplies and other-excited power supplies. Self-excited power supplies are called ultrasonic analog power supplies, and externally excited power supplies are called ultrasonic generators.
(5) The ultrasonic generator adopts a separately excited oscillation circuit structure, which increases the output power by more than 10% compared with the self-excited oscillation circuit structure.
(6) The form of ultrasonic amplifying circuit adopts linear amplifying circuit and switching power supply circuit.
2. Advantages of switching power supply circuit: high conversion efficiency, so the high-power ultrasonic power supply adopts this form.
(1) The advantages of linear power circuits: circuit matching is not strictly required, and the operating frequency is allowed to change continuously and rapidly.
(2) The ultrasonic generator generates a signal of a specific frequency. The signal of the ultrasonic generator can be a sinusoidal signal or a pulse signal. This specific frequency is the frequency at which the transducer works.
(3) Ultrasonic frequencies generally used by ultrasonic equipment are 20KHz, 25KHz, 28KHz, 33KHz, 40KHz, 60KHz, 80KHz, 100KHz or above frequencies that have not been used in large quantities.
3. Output power
When the voltage of the ultrasonic generator is changed, the output power of the generator also changes, which will make the mechanical vibration of the ultrasonic transducer unstable and cause poor working results.
Therefore, it is necessary to stabilize the output power, and adjust the power amplifier accordingly through the power feedback signal to make the power amplification stable.
4. Frequency tracking
When the transducer works at the resonance frequency, it has high efficiency and stable operation.
The resonant frequency point of the transducer will change due to assembly and work aging. If the changed frequency only drifts and does not change much, the frequency tracking signal can control the signal generator, so that the frequency of the signal generator can track the resonant frequency of the transducer within a certain range, and the generator can work in a better state.