1. The two welded objects overlap, and are joined into a solid form by ultrasonic vibration and pressure bonding, the joining time is short, and the joint portion does not produce a cast structure (rough surface) defect.
2. Compared with the electric resistance welding method, the ultrasonic welding has a long service life, less mold repairing and replacement time, and is easy to realize automation.
3. Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between different metals of the same kind of metal, which consumes much less energy than electrical welding.
4.Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the workpiece deformation of cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
5. Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the surface to be welded and post-weld treatment as in other welding.
6, ultrasonic welding does not require external factors such as flux, metal filler, external heating.
7. Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature effect of the material (the temperature of the weld zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the weld metal), so that the metal structure is not changed, so it is suitable for welding applications in the electronics field.