Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine
(1) Two welding objects are overlapped and joined by ultrasonic vibration pressure to form a solid state. The bonding time is short, and the bonding part does not produce cast structure (rough surface) defects.
(2) Compared with resistance welding, ultrasonic welding has a long service life, less maintenance and replacement time, and is easy to realize automation.
(3) Ultrasonic welding can be performed between the same metal and different metals. Compared with electric welding, it consumes much less energy.
(4) Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and less than 10% of the deformation, while the workpiece deformation required for cold welding is 40%-90%.
(5) Ultrasonic welding does not require pretreatment and post-treatment of the welding surface like other welding.
(6) Ultrasonic welding does not require external factors such as flux, metal filler and external heating.
(7) Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature influence of the material (the temperature in the welding area does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the welding metal), so it will not change the structure of the metal, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
High fusion strength;
Close to cold working, no annealing, no trace of oxidation;
After welding, the conductivity is good and the resistivity is very low or close to zero.
The welding requirements on the metal surface are low, and it can be oxidized or electroplated;
The soldering time is short and no flux, gas or solder is required.
No sparks during welding, environmental protection and safety.
The welding metal should not be too thick and the solder joints should not be too large, requiring pressure.
It is suitable for instantaneous welding of copper, aluminum, tin, nickel, gold, silver, molybdenum, stainless steel and other non-ferrous materials (such as thin plates, thin rods, wires, thin plates and strips). The total thickness can reach 2-4 mm.
The nickel mesh and the nickel sheet of the nickel-hydrogen battery melt each other. The copper foil and nickel foil of the lithium battery and the polymer battery melt with each other, and the aluminum foil and the aluminum foil melt with each other. The wires are fused to each other, and many are fused to each other. The wiring harness is welded. Wires are fused with various electronic components, contacts and connectors. Large-scale radiators, heat exchange fins and honeycomb cores for various household appliances and automotive appliances are fused with each other. Leads of electronic components, high-current contacts such as relays, electromagnetic switches and non-fuse switches, as well as the insertion of different metal plates. Seal the tail of the metal pipe to cut off water and air tightness.