Ultrasonic Large Square Wire Harness Welding
Ultrasonic welding of automobile wiring harnesses is to weld a multi-strand or single-strand electric wire into a wire knot by an ultrasonic welding process. The advantages are: good electrical conductivity after welding, very low or nearly zero resistivity; short welding time, no need for any flux, gas, solder. But at the same time, automotive wire harness ultrasonic welding should pay attention to:
1. The wires should not be tinned or galvanized. Although they can be soldered in some cases, the effect is not as good as before.
2. Select the model according to the cross-sectional area of the wire. Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine: suitable for welding wire cross-sectional area of 0.5-40mm ;
3. Wire harness welders require good quality control software to make quality judgments for each solder joint.
4. A few questions can be used to determine whether it is doing well.: 1 ) How is the harness aspect ratio calculated? What criteria does this meet? 2 ) Does the single and second pole joints meet the mechanical strength requirements? How to control the amount of compression? 3 ) Is the metal welder modified with a plastic welding circuit used for metal welding? Metal welding machines modified with plastic welding circuits can still cope with the proofing process, but if mass production is required, then a lot of problems will come. The first is production stability.
5. The ultrasonic welding machine harness technical requirements, according to IPC standards: a wiring harness requires ultrasonic welding, thickness ratio is between 1: 1 and 2: 1 between; B wire must not show any discoloration; C may be pressing surface. Identify the outline of the strand, but there are no loose strands.
Automatic line width ultrasonic welding
Ultrasonic wire harness welding uses high-frequency vibration waves to transmit to the surface of two wire harness workpieces to be welded. Under pressure, the surfaces of the two wire harness workpieces are rubbed together to form a fusion between atomic layers. The advantage is that it is fast and energy-saving. High fusion strength, good electrical conductivity, no spark, near cold processing
Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine structure
1. Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine adopts PLL lock-in frequency automatic tracking technology, no need to frequency modulation;
2. The original imported piezoelectric ceramic transducer of ultrasonic wire harness welding machine, the output power is large;
3. Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine independent intellectual property welding head, the world, reducing the cost of use;
4. The digital display of ultrasonic wire harness welding machine, it is easier to adjust the welding of metal wire harness;
5. Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine uses human-machine interface control, a variety of parameters storage;
6. Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine energy detection mode to ensure the consistency of welding quality;
7. Ultrasonic wire harness welding machine is small in size, light in weight, beautiful in appearance and convenient to move;
8. The ultrasonic wire harness welding machine has no adjustment amplitude and does not need to change the amplifier frequently.
Ultrasonic metal wire harness welding machine (automotive wire harness welding machine) is a special equipment for multi-strand wire crimping welding. It can reliably and conveniently weld multiple strands of wire in 0.5 - 30MM , widely used in automotive wiring harnesses, relays, and motor vehicles. copper wiring harness, automobile wiring harness terminal, motorcycle wiring harness, electric vehicle wiring harness, stranded wire and cable, electrical connector wiring harness, electrical terminal, solid copper wire and rare metal alloy wire, copper alloy wire harness, engine harness, motor wiring harness, airbag wiring harness, metal braided wire, metal stranded wire, battery wire, stranded copper wire, motor lead wire, cable wire, terminal cable, sensor cable, computer interface cable, wire harness and thin rod, copper wire lead Production of products such as lines. Often used in automobiles, motorcycles, electric vehicles, electronics, electrical appliances, batteries, motors, computers, communications equipment, instrumentation and other industries.