Ultrasonic extraction related QA
1. The optimal processing capacity of the equipment has a great relationship with the production process factors
2. The main influencing factors are the power of the ultrasonic, the processing medium, the temperature of the medium, and the stirring condition.
3. For example: Under suitable conditions, the power of 1500W is sonochemical, the extraction rate of loquat leaf polysaccharide is 94.8%, the extraction time is 30 minutes, and the processing volume is 0.5-0.8m3.
4. Application example: increase the output of semi-finished products of Liuwei Dihuang Wan, 5m3
2.) Which frequency equipment has better processing effect? why?
1. Ultrasonic equipment used in the extraction of traditional Chinese medicine, the main frequency bands commonly used are 15KkHz20kHz, 28kHz, 40kHz. Theoretically speaking, in the case of the same power, the higher the frequency, the higher the extraction efficiency, while the higher the frequency, the power is just the opposite. After comprehensive consideration, the frequency range of traditional Chinese medicine extraction is generally selected as 20KHz, which has high power and extraction efficiency.
3.) Is it necessary to add other chemical catalysts to extract traditional Chinese medicine?
1. Ultrasonic equipment is used to extract traditional Chinese medicine. It is mainly the cavitation effect of ultrasonic waves (microbubbles dissolved in the medium increase under the action of ultrasonic waves to form a resonant cavity and then close instantly, that is, the cavitation effect of ultrasonic waves.), This is a physical process. Theoretically speaking, the application of ultrasonic for the extraction of Chinese medicine does not need to add other chemical catalysts.
4.) What is the processing capacity of a certain power per unit time?
1. The optimal processing capacity of the equipment is related to many factors, and has a lot to do with power, processing medium, medium temperature, etc. For example: in sonochemistry with a power of 1500W, the extraction rate of loquat leaf polysaccharide is 94.8%, the extraction time is 30 minutes, and the processing volume is 0.5-0.8m3.
5.) What are the advantages of ultrasound compared with other processes? Will it be counterproductive?
1. High extraction efficiency: The unique physical properties of ultrasound can cause plant cell tissues to break or deform, so that the effective components of traditional Chinese medicine can be extracted more fully, and the extraction rate is significantly improved by 50-500% compared with traditional technology; 2. Short extraction time: ultrasound Intensified extraction of traditional Chinese medicine usually takes 24-40 minutes to obtain the best extraction rate. The extraction time is greatly shortened by more than 2/3 compared with traditional methods. The processing volume of raw materials is large. 3. The extraction temperature is low: the best temperature for ultrasonic extraction of Chinese medicines is 0-60°C, it has a protective effect on the active ingredients in medicinal materials that are unstable, easily hydrolyzed or oxidized when exposed to heat, and at the same time greatly saves energy and energy; the extraction temperature is 40-60°C to protect the effective ingredients. 4. Wide adaptability: Ultrasonic extraction of Chinese medicinal materials is not restricted by the polarity and molecular weight of the components, and is suitable for the extraction of most types of Chinese medicinal materials and various components.
6.) What kind of medicinal materials can be extracted if it is used for Chinese medicine extraction?
1. Ultrasonic extraction of Chinese medicinal materials is not restricted by component polarity and molecular weight. It is suitable for the extraction of most types of Chinese medicinal materials and various components, such as: extraction of flavonoids, alkaloids, and saponin. Extract organic acid components, extract polysaccharide components, and extract anthraquinone components.
7.) What material are the parts of the equipment processed? Will it react with Chinese medicine?
1. The equipment is mainly made of titanium alloy, stainless steel and other materials. Generally speaking, it will not react with Chinese medicine unless it encounters a very corrosive liquid.
8.) There is a lot of steam in the operating environment. What if there is no compressed air? How to prevent moisture? How about the moisture resistance of the power supply?