The basic principles are features of ultrasonic cutting are as below:
· Ultrasonic cutting is the most recent system.
· Vibration frequencies in the 20 kHz range produce 1/20 mm movement in the blade.
· No need of bristle base like computer controlled cutting.
· Disposable knife blades save sharpening time.
· Knifes last for 10-14 days in moderate use.
· Two cutting heads are used, moving in different but synchronized paths.
· Up to 10 plies can be cut and low vacuum only needed.
Plasma Torch cutting
· In this system, fabrics are cut by a thin compressed air blow of high temperature ionized Argon gas through nozzle.
· One or more fabric plies can be cut.
· This system is more useful for cutting single ply fabric.
· The fabrics are cut by placing over a table.
· The surface of which must be placed in a perforated blanked place.
· Still now this system is under research.
Find a professional ultrasonic cutting machine?
Click Altrasonic Technology to realize it!