First step: running and storing ultrasonic measurement values
1. press the F3 key to enter the measurement settings menu, use the up and down arrow to adjust the acquisition time.
2. the acquisition time is set to 0s, then RMS, maximum RMS, peak and amplitude factor are refreshed once per 250ms. This model can collect data during operation.
3. the acquisition time is set above 1s, then the RMS, the peak and amplitude factor will be calculated within the whole data acquisition time, and the maximum RMS is the maximum of the entire acquisition time. Each sub RMS is calculated in 250ms, and the maximum acquisition time is 10s.
4. use the F1 key save settings as the preferred settings. The F2 key loads the preferred configuration settings related to it. Use the F3 key to use the modified settings to return to the measurement interface.
5. get the data press the M key. When the acquisition time is set to 0s, the fixed RMS and the maximum RMS value are fixed.
6. click F3 or store key to save data
The upper and lower keys select the location of the required memory by pressing the Enter key, and the instrument automatically stores the data in the corresponding sensor type memory.
Second step: running and storing temperature measurement values
1. press the F1 button to select the temperature to measure T, the F2 button activates or stops the laser pointer, and presses the F3 key to enter the measurement settings menu.
2. adjusting the transmit coefficient (0.01-1) can also switch between the Kelvin physics unit of centigrade.
3. key selection needs to switch the quantity, using the left and right keys to switch, F1 key storage settings as the first choice, F2 key load related preferred configuration settings, the F3 key to use the modified settings back to the measurement interface, storage method with ultrasonic measurement, F1 cancellation of measurement storage.
Third step: review the stored measurement data
1 click the enter button to change from the measurement screen to the main menu.
2 click on and down key choice;
3 Click the Enter key to enter the + sign indicating that the path has stored records, use the up and down keys to select the path, and right-click to expand the memory location.
4 Click the up and down keys to select the required sensors and right-click to display the saved measurement data. The return key opens the data;
5 click the F1 key to return, and return the measurement page several times.