The ultrasonic sewing machine transmits high frequency vibration to the fabric to complete the connection. When synthetic materials or non-textile materials pass between the ultrasonic welding heads, vibration will be generated on the fibers and heat will be generated rapidly. This heat causes the synthetic fibers of the material to coagulate and solidify, creating a seam that will not be worn or torn apart.
1. Wireless stitching, high consumption efficiency, saving labor costs
2. Good water tightness, strong welding, beautiful craftsmanship
3. The flower wheel pattern can be customized according to customer needs
4. Imported ultrasonic technology and accessories, better welding effect
Ultrasonic sewing machines are commonly used in disposable surgical gowns, surgical caps, shower caps, hats, hoods, shoe covers, anti-corrosion clothing, static clothing, jackets, filters, chair covers, suit covers, non-woven bags and other industries.
Ultrasonic sewing machine, ultrasonic welding transmits high frequency vibration to the fabric to complete the connection. When synthetic materials or non-textile materials pass between the ultrasonic welding heads, vibrations will be generated on the fibers and heat will be rapidly generated. This heat causes the synthetic fibers of the material to coagulate and solidify, creating a seam that will not be worn or torn apart.
Non-woven sewing machine ultrasonic wireless sewing machine characteristics:
1. The wheel welding head of the ultrasonic lace machine is made of special alloy steel materials and undergoes a special heat treatment process. It has the characteristics of wear resistance and long service life.
2. The lace machine does not need to be preheated during operation, it can be processed continuously, with high speed, large amount of consumption, can be turned, no smoke or sparks during processing, and no damage to the edge of the cloth.
3. The mechanical operation of the ultrasonic lace sewing machine is convenient and easy to understand, and ordinary workers can operate on the machine.
4. Use 20KHZ low-noise ultrasonic to prevent noise interference.
5. The ultrasonic lace machine directly sews all kinds of fabrics, while trimming, splitting, and printing at the same time, so that the product can be formed at one time without burrs and splinters.
6. Ultrasonic lace machine uses ultrasonic to directly stop hemming, bronzing, and pressing various graphics on various materials, and adjust the power according to different fabrics and thicknesses.
7. It can be equipped with colored paper and gold foil paper, which can achieve the functions of printing and bronzing when pressurized.
8. Multiple units can be combined into a special machine to complete products with larger widths, such as quilts and umbrellas.