Precautions for Ultrasonic Cutter
Ultrasonic cutting knife is composed of ultrasonic generator, transducer, horn, and tool head (knife body). The ultrasonic is output through the principle of ultrasonic generation, and the cutting knife is used to instantly soften and melt the plastic part and reduce the strength of the cutting part. The purpose of cutting can be accomplished by applying a small amount of force.
The ultrasonic cutting part is perfectly sealed and will not cause flashing of the textile material. The use of ultrasonic cutting knife can also be expanded, such as digging holes, shoveling, scraping paint, carving and so on.
Precautions for ultrasonic cutting knife:
1. Ultrasonic cutting equipment has a high-voltage electric circuit inside, so when using it, you must prepare a dedicated power connector to avoid danger. At the same time, the operator should not disassemble or modify the ultrasonic cutting knife without authorization to avoid accidental risks due to improper operation.
2. When operating the ultrasonic cutting equipment, be careful not to let the equipment come into contact with water. When cleaning the ultrasonic cutting knife, also pay attention not to let water enter the inside of the cutting knife, so as not to cause a short circuit and cause accidents.
3. The blade part will gather a large amount of ultrasonic energy, so be careful not to face the face or other body parts of the person when performing the operation, so as to avoid accidents due to improper control.
4. When using an ultrasonic cutting knife, pay attention to using a professional matching blade to prevent the ultrasonic cutting knife from being unable to oscillate or reducing the cutting efficiency.
5. At the end of the work, cut off the power supply of the equipment in time, and wait until the cutting knife is completely stopped before removing the material debris or foreign objects remaining on the blade.