Precautions for assembly of ultrasonic mechanical structure
The ultrasonic mechanical vibration structure includes: transducer, horn, tool head and conversion screw.
Precautions for assembling the vibration structure:
1. Check that the contact surface should be smooth and free of scars. If there are scars, lightly polish with metallographic sandpaper above zero. It is required to be able to smooth the defects without destroying the flatness of the contact surface.
2. Use volatile and non-corrosive detergent to clean the screws, screw holes and contact surfaces.
3. Thoroughly clean the screws, screw holes and contact surfaces.
4. All connecting screw holes should be perpendicular to the contact surface.
5. Apply a thin layer of butter or petroleum jelly on the contact surface before tightening, and be careful not to apply it to the connecting screws and screw holes.
6. Carefully tighten the two parts. Control the appropriate tightening torque according to the specifications of the connecting screws. When possible, it should be tightened appropriately.
7. If you loosen the joint surface again, you should not see any scars.
8. The amplitude of the vibration system is even when touched by hand, there is no strange sound, and no local severe heating.
9. After working for a period of time, the joint surface should not be oxidized or ablated again. Otherwise, it means that the contact here is not good and the ultrasonic energy is lost seriously here.
10. When replacing the ultrasonic welding head, the replaced tool head needs to be processed. Wipe off the oil stains on the tool head conversion screw to avoid oxidation. Long exposure to the air will change the frequency of the tool head and reduce the use of molds and equipment. life.