Daily maintenance of ultrasonic welding machine
1. Usually clean up dust, tighten screws, check whether the voltage is stable, whether the current is normal, and whether the temperature is too high.
2. It is best to check whether the no-load current is the smallest every day, that is, to see if there is a deviation in frequency. Frequent bias work can easily break the mold and whether the transducer is normal.
3. When checking, the most important thing is to listen to the sound and see if the oscillating device is loose.
Pay attention to the use of ultrasonic plastic welding machine:
1. The plastic welding machine directly uses 220v main power supply, so the plastic welding machine should be grounded correctly before powering on, and the grounding resistance should be less than 4 ohms.
2. When the power supply voltage changes more than 10%, the plastic welding machine should be equipped with an AC voltage stabilizer to ensure the efficient and safe operation of the welding machine.
3. After power on, do not put your hands under the upper welding mold to avoid high-frequency vibration and high-voltage damage.
4. When sending out ultrasonic waves, please do not make the upper welding mold contact the lower welding mold, fixing device and workbench, so as not to damage the machine parts.
5. Remember to perform a sonic test before welding, especially to change the welding mold. This operation should not be ignored.
6. The welding mold should be designed, processed and adjusted by a professional manufacturer, otherwise it will damage the ultrasonic transducer system of the plastic welding machine.
7. When the plastic welding machine is welding, the frequency drop will produce audible noise. It is recommended that long-term operators wear earmuffs.
Described as follows
1. Power switch: the power access switch of the electric box. After turning on this switch, the power of the machine will be turned on, and the power indicator will light up.
2. Welding time control knob: set the ultrasonic vibration time, adjust this knob according to the requirements of the processed parts to achieve the welding effect.
3. Fan net: The fan protection net is used for heat dissipation in the distribution box. Note: Do not put your fingers into the fan net to avoid scratching your fingers. Do not block the fan net with objects to maintain smooth ventilation.
4. Output control cable socket: the ultrasonic energy generated in the electric box is transmitted to the portable sensor through the socket and the side connecting cable. Note: When the electrical box is working, there is a high voltage current on the electrodes in this socket, so do not expose or touch it with your hands.
5. Fuse holder: one of the safety devices of this machine, with a built-in fuse (2A).
If the electrical box is overloaded, the fuse in the fuse will be automatically disconnected to protect other components in the electrical box.
6. Power cord: Connect the electric box to the power lead-in of the external power source, and then insert the plug into the power socket.
7. Welding head: The ultrasonic energy converted by the transducer is transferred to the workpiece through the welding head, and then the welding purpose is achieved through the force of the hand. Note: The size of each part of the welding head is designed and manufactured according to the principle of sound transmission, so the shape and size of the welding head must not be changed at will, so as not to affect the normal use of the machine or cause the welding head to be scrapped. The power supply must be disconnected when replacing the welding head.
8. Vibration tube: It is made of insulating material and equipped with sensors and welding heads for the operator to fix. Note: The internal energy displacer converts the high voltage current drawn from the electric box into mechanical energy through the transducer. Therefore, please do not disassemble or damage the shell of the vibration tube privately to avoid electric shock and ensure safety.
9. Sound wave control switch: This sound wave control switch is designed for the operator to control the sound wave emission during operation. During the operation, the operator aligns the welding head with the workpiece to be welded, then gently presses the switch and presses it firmly.
10. Output control cable connector: This connector transmits the ultrasonic energy generated in the electric box to the transducer through the cable connection.
Instructions for use
1. Connect one end of the cable to the output control cable connector on the vibrating tube, and the other end to the output control cable socket on the back of the electrical box, and then tighten it.
2. Clean the connection surface of the welding head, connect it to the sensor of the vibration tube, and then lock it with a wrench. Note: When connecting, make sure that the two connecting surfaces between the welding head and the transducer are consistent and locked. Do not make the connecting screw too long or the sliding teeth cannot be locked, otherwise the sound wave will spread