Application of ultrasonic welding technology in textile industry
Ultrasonic welding is also widely used in the textile industry. Non-woven fabrics are particularly prominent in ultrasonic welding. The advantage of ultrasonic welding is to use "seamless" ultrasonic stitching technology to replace traditional sewing methods. Textiles often use ultrasonic heat sealing, drum welding, cutting and so on.
Two types of equipment are often used for welding of non-woven fabrics. Compared with the thinner one, the ultrasonic lace machine can be used, and the thicker one can use the ultrasonic plastic welding machine. The work surface and power of the two are different. More used than the former.
Textile materials suitable for ultrasonic technology
Materials suitable for ultrasonic processing include 100% synthetic fibers, such as nylon, polyester, polypropylene, certain polyethylene, modified acrylic resins, certain vinyl compounds, urethane compounds, films, coated paper, etc. . It also includes synthetic fibers mixed with 35-50% non-synthetic fiber components.
Advantages of ultrasonic application in textile industry
1. Fast, economical, and high stitching strength
2. No need to use auxiliary materials (such as: nails, glue, paper clips, etc.)
3. Ensure consistent results throughout the production process
4. No time-consuming warm-up and recovery, and no expensive cost to maintain the temperature
5. Independent cutting and stitching, no burrs
6. No pollution, avoid the use of toxic adhesives and solvents
7. There are no needle holes in the seam, which can prevent the penetration of chemical agents, pathogens and tiny harmful particles