High Frequency Ultrasonic System in Medical Surgery
Phacoemulsification technology is an important achievement of microsurgery. Phacoemulsification technology truly realizes the ideal surgery of small incision, no pain, short operation time, no need of hospitalization and rapid recovery. Ultrasonic system is one of the important components of ophthalmic phacoemulsifier. The ultrasonic system consists of generator, transducer, booster and handle. It converts electrical energy into mechanical energy and breaks down the crystal core, resulting in good therapeutic results.
Intermittent or continuous
Manual, pedal or external control system
Work time control
The threading hole
Ø0.5mm or customized
Aluminum or Nylon
1. The surgical incision was small, the traditional incision was 12mm, and this incision was less than 3mm.
2. Postoperative reaction is light, incision healing is fast, vision recovery is faster and better.
3. Postoperative astigmatism is smaller and easier to correct or control.
4. Better surgical control, safe and stable.
5. Surgery time is short, generally only about 15-30 minuters.
6. Need not be in hospital, postoperative 1 hour can go home.
7. No need to wait for the cataract to mature before surgery.
1. Secondary cataract.
2. Traumatic cataract without lens dislocation.
3. For mature or immature senile cataracts, the visual acuity is less than 0.4.
4. Congenital cataract.
5. Those who have had cataract extraction and require intraocular lens implantation.