60K Ultrasonic System For Medical Surgical Wound Suture
The ultrasonic system consists of a generator, a sensor, a supercharger and a handle. It converts electrical energy into mechanical energy and decomposes crystal nuclei, and uses ultrasonic waves to cut and solidify, emulsify, and attract living tissue. When used in combination with a high-frequency electric burning device, high-frequency current can be used to cut and solidify living tissue, thereby producing a good therapeutic effect.
Power adjusting: Intermittent or continuous
Switch: Manual: pedal or external control system
Work time control: 0-999 seconds
Generator: Analog generator
Power cord: 5 meters
The threading hole: Ø0.5mm or customized
Cooling method: Compressed air
Outer housing: Aluminum
1. The surgical incision was small, the traditional incision was 12mm, and this incision was less than 3mm.
2. Postoperative reaction is light, incision healing is fast, vision recovery is faster and better.
3. Postoperative astigmatism is smaller and easier to correct or control.
4. Better surgical control, safe and stable.
5. Surgery time is short, generally only about 15-30 minuters.
6. Need not be in hospital, postoperative 1 hour can go home.
7. No need to wait for the cataract to mature before surgery.
1. Secondary cataract.
2. Traumatic cataract without lens dislocation.
3. For mature or immature senile cataracts, the visual acuity is less than 0.4.
4. Congenital cataract.
5. Those who have had cataract extraction and require intraocular lens implantation.