|The size of horn||110*20mm|
The basic principle of ultrasonic welding is to use ultrasonic frequency mechanical vibration (frequency 10-70 kHz, amplitude 1-250 μm) to act on the welded parts, causing it to generate local heating under pressure (heating is due to the combined effect of surface and molecular friction) The result) and melting to form a weld.
1. The impedance is very small, less than 7 ohms, which greatly reduces the heating and attenuation of the transducer;
2. The output amplitude is large, greater than or equal to 10 microns;
3. The energy conversion rate is greater than 95%;
4. Fast and automatic.
5. Continuous wave / indirect wave
6. Will be tested 3-4 times before shipment
7. Intelligent recognition of overcurrent