Ultrasonic Welding Custom Work Cell In Difference Applications
Ultrasonic vibrations are mechanical longitudinal waves that achieve deformation in plastic materials, and cause friction between molecules,.The resulting friction heat generates a melt that bonds the joining partners within the molecules.Friction occurs due to impedances in the material, absorption and reflection of the mechanical vibration:
internal friction in the molecule bond = dissipative work
external friction between joining partners = surface friction
1. Digital control of all functions and parameters allows for unique configurations and future upgrades or requirements.
2. Bad and Suspect limits for multiple process parameters to ensure quality part output.
3. Cost effective, integrated solution providing process control for those not requiring data collection.
4. Integrated unit provides easy installation and mobility within manufacturing facilities.
5. User friendly design and menu structure makes operator familiarity simple.
Joining of injection-molded parts
Embedding of membranes
Embedding of leather, nonwoven materials, and textiles
Staking of different types of materials
Production of form-fit joints by swaging
Inserting of bushes and magnets