35kHz Ultrasonic Puncture Welding Aseembly for Automotive Interior Parts
In the automotive industry, ultrasonic puncture welding is often used to weld automotive interior and exterior trim parts, such as automotive wheel eyebrow welding, automotive door panel welding, automotive radar bracket welding, automotive spoiler welding, and the like. Ultrasonic puncture welding is a clean and fast connection method without bolts, welding materials, nails or adhesives. It is a method of using plastic ultrasonic vibration energy to produce plastic deformation on the surface of the workpiece and failure under the pressure surface.
Item No.: HSW35
Welding type: Ultrasonic Puncture Welding
Housing diameter: 44mm
Weight of welder: 1.0kg
1. Short welding times (in the order of tenth of seconds)
2. Aesthetic perfection
3. Waterproof welding stable for a long time
4. Labor savings
7. Possibility of welding even in the presence of foreign bodies
8. Excellent mechanical seal
9. Eliminating the use of solvents and adhesives.
How to select the length of the puncture weld needle?
2mm plastic = needle 3mm
3mm plastic = needle 4mm
4mm plastic = needle 5mm
5mm plastic = needle 6.5mm