Ultrasonic metal welding offers the automotive, appliance, and electronics industries substantial labor savings as well as the capability to verify the quality of every bond. First developed for joining plastic parts, ultrasonic welding has been increasingly used for splicing and terminating wire. It has become the method of choice among manufacturers of electrical wiring harnesses, for example, where it is proving to be a cost-effective alternative to resistance welding and clip-and-solder methods.
HS-MW series ultrasonic spot welding machine is the high frequency vibration between the work piece surface, until the contact surface heating and welding together. As copper, silver, nickel chromium canwelding to dot or strip, which can be widely applied to the silicon chip fuses, quick fuse melts melting, electrical wire terminals, lithium ion, nickel metal hydride, nickel cadmium battery pole piece such as dot, strip welding.
CPU control,automatic scanning/tracking
Applied in lithium ion Battery Tab Welding Machine, anode with tab, tab and aluminum plate, polymer battery multilayer copper foi, aluminum foil and ear welding, aluminum and nickel are connected.
Suit for lithium ion battery at the bottom of the aluminum and aluminum welding nickel composite belt, with a special fixture.
There are many materials joining requirements in battery manufacture. Depending on the size, type, and capacity, these include both internal and tab-to-terminal connections, can and fill plug sealing, and external connections. Several joining options can be considered including ultrasonic , resistance, and laser welding. Ultrasonic welding is most often used to join the internal electrode battery materials which are typically constructed of thin foils of copper and aluminum. The remaining joins - including connections inside the can, and external terminal tab connections - are suited to both resistance and laser welding. The decision to use one technology or the other is determined both by the type of weld required and production requirements. Laser welding is the joining technology of choice for can and plug applications (seam sealing).
1. Our machine controlled by microcomputer, electronic tuning, frequency automatic tracking, power continuously adjustable.
2. Our machine compared with other manufacturers, stable, welding firm, good consistency and weldment firm, high strength, beautiful appearance, environmental protection, etc.
3. The component parts of the machines adopt imported accessories, Horn was made with special material, the machine structure design.
4. Our machines built-in protection circuit, safe.
5. Used in metal similar welding, which can implement single point or multi-point welding for nonferrous metals;Is widely used in battery and metal products.