Ultrasonic Puncture Welding for Auto Radar Support
Automobiles: Welding of large and irregular workpieces such as bumpers, front and rear doors, lamps, brake lights, etc. can be implemented by computer program control.
Home Appliances: Appropriate adjustments can be used for portable fluorescent shades, steam ironing doors, TV housings, recording, transparent panels for sound machines, power rectifiers, washing machine dewatering tanks, etc. that require sealing, firmness and aesthetics.
Packing: Sealing of hoses, connection of special packing belts.
Toys: Due to the use of ultrasonic technology to make products clean, efficient and strong, eliminating the use of screws, adhesives, glue or other ancillary products, reducing production costs and enhancing the competitiveness of enterprises in the market.
Electronics: The use of automation solutions allows users to achieve large-scale production while ensuring the quality of the products.
1) The welding material does not melt and is not fragile.
2) Good electrical conductivity after soldering, very low or nearly zero resistivity.
3) The welding metal surface is required to be low, and the oxidation or electroplating can be welded.
4) The welding time is short and does not require any flux, gas or solder.
5) Welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
6) Low cost of mold and single piece process
7) Suitable for small batches or large batches
8) The welding node is very tightly sealed
9) Have a fast and efficient production cycle (less than 1 second)
What is the main difference between the ultrasonic metal welding machine and the ultrasonic plastic welding machine?
1) High power , stable ultrasonic generator
2) welding heads
4) control system