Front Spoiler Commonly Known as Air Dam is One of The Ultrasonic Puncture Welding Product
Ultrasonic welding machine consists of a machine and ultrasonic power generator:
1. The machine has chassis, guide column, transducer, pneumatic system and bottom mold.
2. Acoustic components from the transducer, the first two parts of the welding head. The transducer uses a piezoelectric vibrator and its function is to convert electrical energy into mechanical vibration. The horn analogy to the transformer in the circuit, plays a role of mechanical damping transformation and amplitude amplification. The welding head is designed according to welding requirements and the shape of the weldment. It also plays a role in secondary impedance transformation and amplitude amplification. From the perspective of structure and shape, the welding head is not complicated, but it needs the best design, the best materials and good processing technology. Welding heads with complex shapes and large sizes are difficult to design and are generally designed by the manufacturer.
3. Pneumatic system powered by compressed air, through the solenoid valve switching circuit, push the piston to drive the welding head up and down movement. Use a pressure regulator to control the air pressure and use a one-way throttle to control the lift speed.
4. Control circuit: The control circuit controls the welding process. The function keys on the panel can set the welding time and delay time according to different welding objects, and then depress the foot switch. The ultrasonic welding machine will automatically complete the welding process.
5. Ultrasonic Power Generator: It provides electrical power to the acoustic components. Because the resonance frequency and impedance of the acoustic components will change greatly during the welding process, the ultrasonic power sounder must have the ability of automatic frequency tracking, and the output power is automatically adjustable by the load. Our ultrasonic wire harness welding machine adopts helix oscillation, automatic frequency tracking, and constant vibration speed control.
Does the ultrasonic welding machine have any effect on the human body?
Ultrasound is not a source of radiation and generally does not harm the human body.
What causes the damage to the surface of the product during ultrasonic welding and the fracture or cracking of the joint?
1. High thermal energy directly touches the surface of plastic products
2. Vibration conduction.
1. Reduce pressure.
2. Reduce the delay time (early vibration)).
3. Reduce the welding time.
4. Refer to media coverage (eg PE bags).
5. Mold treatment with a surface treatment (hardened or chrome plated).
6. Reduce the number of machine stages or reduce the expansion ratio of the upper mold.
7. For products that are susceptible to cracking or breaking, the fixture should be made into a buffer, such as a soft resin or a cork stopper (this item does not affect the weld strength).
8. Rupture products add R angles at right angles.