28Khz Ultrasonic Spot Welding Machine for PVC,PP,PE...
Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to work pieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar materials. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together.
Generator: Digital generator
Electronic and electrical appliances, auto parts, clothing and packaging, textile industry, environmental industry, medical equipment,the toy industry, communications equipment and other industries.
1. High mechanical quality.
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.
3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity.
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6. easy for assembling.
7. good heat resistance.
8. large range of working temperature.
9. low resonance impedance and heat productivity.
11.fastened by bolt.
Q:I want to see the performance of my material, can i send you the samples?
A:Yes, you can send us the samples.We will arrange the testing and send you the video of performance.
Q:Can i just change the inner transducer if there is something wrong with the parameters?
A:We suggest send it back if there is no professional testing device.The parameters need to be adjust at a reasonable dates .Otherwise, the transducer even the generator will be broken.
Q:What is the output power of whole system?
A:Generally specking, 500w is enough at low speed.