Ultrasonic Milling Machine Tool Processing Equipment
Ultrasonic washing equipment is a special processing tool that uses ultrasonic frequency to vibrate with small amplitude, and through the impact of the abrasive material in the liquid between it and the workpiece on the processed surface, the workpiece surface is gradually broken. Ultrasonic machining is commonly used for piercing, cutting, welding, nesting and polishing.
1. Product shape: BT40/BT30 milling machine tool holder
2. Working frequency: 15-21KHz
3. Amplitude of resonance point: above 10um
4. Rotation speed: more than 3000 revolutions per minute
5. Matching tools: carbide end milling cutter head Φ2-Φ13; disc milling cutter Φ50
1. The cutting force is small, about 1/3-1/10 of the ordinary cutting force.
2. No built-up edge, no deformation of workpiece, no burr.
3. The ultrasonic system has stable amplitude and long working time.
4. Frequency and power can be monitored in real time, power is adjustable, with automatic alarm protection function
5. According to the requirements of customers, we can tailor the usage plan for customers