Ultrasonic Cutter Aided by Robotic Arm for Automobile Carpet Cutting
Ultrasonic Cutting delivers cleaner cuts and enhanced precision for applications formerly delegated to waterjet, laser cutting, hard tooling and manual trimming. This environmentally-friendly solution reduces operating costs, works within a small footprint, and is energy efficient, clean and eco-friendly.
1. Non-metallic materials including plastics, film, fiberglass-reinforced plastic and non-woven fabrics.
2. Automotive interior components such as door trim, steering wheels, instrument panels, consoles and HVAC molded components.
3. Most all injected, vacuum, rotational or blow molded parts for general industry usage.
1. Improves cut quality for carpets, headliners, plastics and more, compared to conventional methods
2. With its slim design and efficient operation, reduce your operating and retooling
3. Designed for maximum flexibilitcuptime with self-sharpening tools and fast changeover.
Why Altrasonic :
Our clients and our high-quality machines deserve the best service. Therefore, service is one of Altrasonic’s priorities.
Your machines have to produce. Therefore, Altrasonic’s service team is 24/7 available for support. Our well trained and experienced service engineers advise and support on-line or if necessary on location. Whether a custom-made production line or a standard machine: we always ensure that production can be resumed as soon as possible.