30K Ultrasonic Cutter for Automobile Headliner
A sharp cutting edge, which is difficult for water-jet or laser cutting, can be easily performed by our ultrasonic cutters.
Ultrasonic Cutters are small in size and do not require large installation areas. Special equipment is not required for the installation. Ultrasonic Cutters are small enough to be hand-held for many operations.
Ultrasonic Cutters can also be attached to automated machinery arms. Although they may not be familiar to you, they play an active role in the manufacturing processes of various industrial products which we use daily.
1. Non-metallic materials including plastics, film, fiberglass-reinforced plastic and non-woven fabrics.
2. Automotive interior components such as door trim, steering wheels, instrument panels, consoles and HVAC molded components.
3. Most all injected, vacuum, rotational or blow molded parts for general industry usage.
1. Improves cut quality for carpets, headliners, plastics.
2. Ultrasonic Cutters do not emit noise, smoke and cause air contamination
3. Easy to attached to automated machinery arms
4. Creates finely finished and structured objects
5. Vibration enables various shapes for cutting holes
Why Altrasonic :
Great customer service
1. Our sales team is composed with market specialists, with specific knowledge of various business sectors, to ensure the most appropriate answer to each customers' specific need : Quotation, Sales administration, Order follow-up, Logistics, ...
2. Our after-sales department is dedicated to Customer Services :
Start up and commissioning of equipment worldwide. Our engineers ensure start-up for an optimum production of our equipment.
3.Training of customer’s operators. Our service proposes training of your operators to optimize your device use and increase your productivity.
4. Spare-parts, repairs and equipment performances evaluation to maintain and keep your investment up-to-date.