Handheld 28K ultrasonic food cutting machine
|Horn material||Food grade titanium alloy|
Ultrasonic food cutting machine can be used to slice and slice baked goods such as cream multilayer cake, sandwich mousse cake, jujube puree cake, steamed sandwich cake, Napoleon, Swiss roll, brownie, tiramisu, cheese, ham sandwich sandwich and other baked goods. Can be divided into various shapes of baked food and frozen food, such as round, square, sector, triangle, etc. And according to customer needs and existing conditions, customized ultrasonic solutions can be proposed. Sample tests are welcome.
1. Inventory all standard and auxiliary accessories.
2. Before the power switch is turned on, the blade on the front of the handle must not touch anything.
Make sure the POWER switch and switch are in the "O" position.
3. The handle is accurately connected to the aviation jack on the rear of the generator, and the aviation plug lock nut is tightened.
4. When using this device, do not contact the blade with human body to avoid accidental injury.
5. In use, there is a sonic switch on the holder. Normally, after turning on the power, press the switch on the holder to start working.
6. When cutting the product, do not place metal liners on the bottom of the product, otherwise it will cause knife edge wear and blade chipping. A plastic safety cutting board that conforms to food safety should be placed.
7. Never use the device on a vibrating workbench.
8. Move closer to the receiver such as wireless shortwave, and remove abnormal sound when the device is working.
9. If the device is used near a radiating electrical machine, use shielded wires. Otherwise, it will interfere with the frequency output signal of the device, which will cause the cutter to work unstable.
Transport and packaging: