Ultrasonic Cutting & Sealing System for Fabric
Quick, Stylish Solution for Fray-Free Cutting Applications from Altrasonic
* Ultrasonic cutting and sealing machine consists of the ultrasonic generator(drive power) and ultrasonic host (cutting) two parts.
* Through the Ultrasonic high-frequency vibration, first adhesive fabric, and then cut the fabric and cut edge.
* To be installed on machines or lines, cutting the fabric with no scattered side, no hardening, smooth and beautiful, operation safe and reliable.
* Mainly used in chemical fiber textile, geotextile, woven cloth, plastic film and non-woven processing and weaving industry, woven fabric containing polypropylene, polypropylene thermoplastic material composition.
stepping or continuous
MATERIAL OF CUTTING HEAD
aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, alloy steel.
16KG (including the generator)
foot switch, additional blade
compressed air mouth can be installed.
2M or customized
* High energy conversion efficiency, more than 80%.
* Amplitude stability, long working hours, radiation area is increased 2.5 times than traditional tools.
* Using digital generator, full digital circuit control, strong anti-interference ability.
* Frequency, power can be real-time monitoring, adjustable power, with automatic alarm protection, easy to operate.
1. What is the blade life?
The blade life differs according to material, shape of the work-piece, and processing method. The blade should be changed once every few months when cutting materials with small wear rates, such as rubber. The blade should be changed once every few days when cutting materials with large wear rates, such as materials containing glass fiber.
2. Is continuous use possible?
When general ultrasound processing tools are continuously used for a long period of time, heat accumulates in the transducer and the jointing section of the blade and results in malfunction. Altrasonic’s transducer can be continuously used for a long period of time by supplying air for cooling
3. What about connection with an automated machine?
Since our oscillator is equipped with terminals for external input and output (excluding some models), ON/OFF operation can be performed from the outside. Error signals are also output to the outside.
←Previous: Ultrasonic Sealer and Cutter for Polyester
Next: No Information→