Ultrasonic Cutting & Sealing Machine for Curtain
stepping or continuous
MATERIAL OF CUTTING HEAD
aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, alloy steel.
16KG (including the generator)
foot switch, additional blade
compressed air mouth can be installed.
2M or customized
Ultrasonic sealing is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar materials. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together.
With ultrasonic sealing, the heat required for melting is only generated inside the thermoplastic sealing layer. Ultrasonic package sealing occurs when high frequency (ultrasonic) mechanical energy is transferred into two or more layers of thermoplastic materials. A strong, reliable molecular bond is formed between the layers. Nearly all packaging materials and laminates, with a thermoplastic sealing layer or coating, are suitable for the ultrasonic sealing (welding) process. Both hermetic and peelable seals can be achieved with ultrasonic sealing systems.
Advantages of Ultrasonic Sealing and Cutting:
● Short Cycle Times = Increased Though-put
● Low energy consumption
● Clean and simple to maintain
● Ultrasonics can seal through remnants like drops of liquid, or small amounts of powder or fibrous material that may be in the seal zone
● Ultrasonic process does not require adhesives and/or solvents
● Reduced costs
● Less energy required than traditional heat sealers.
● Pouch sealing
● Re-sealable zipper closures
● Form-fill seal bags - vertical and horizontal configurations
● Pour spouts on gable top cartons
● Blister packs
● Clam shell packs
● Tube seal
● Fitments on pouches