Ultrasonic cutting is a new technology with enormous potential to replace more traditional cutting processes. Ultrasonic cutting is already being implemented in a wide variety of applications all over the world.
Ultrasonic cutting differs greatly from other cutting methods.
·Adjustable slicing thicknesses down to 0.1 mm and rates of up to 120 cycles per minute.
·Tuning optimisation via the amplitude variation settings.
·Continuous cutting possible.
Advantages compared to conventional cutters:
• Cleaner cuts without mess or crushing
• Compatible with soft, sticky and crumbly foods
• Safe cuts with less down time
• Food grade titanium blade with Self-cleaning function, more sanitary
• Zero crumbling and less product loss
• Better cost-effectiveness
• High throughput
• More consistency at cutting surface
• Blades stay sharp long
• Extremely consistent and reliable performance, virtually maintenance-free.
• Flexible and adaptable equipment with fast set-up and OEM- capable system integration