Ultrasonic food cutting system developed by Altrasonic uses high-frequency wave vibration to quickly process food, eliminating the downtime caused by the continuous cleaning of conventional cutting blades.
Ultrasonic food cutting systems provide a new approach to cutting, slicing, and automatically turning to handle a variety of foods, making the production process, waste minimization and maintenance costs the lowest.
Main parts and its function:
Transfer the 50-60Hz city electricity to high-power’s high-frequency (15KHz-100KHz) power
supply, and then provide to the transducer.
Transfer high-frequency electricity energy to machine vibration energy.
Connect transducer and horn, enlarge the transducer swing and carry the energy to the horn.
Blade: Send the machine energy and pressure to the working piece.
Item No.: HSFC305
Length of Blade: 125/255/305mm or Customized
Generator: Digital, auto -tuning
Machine Weight: 15-18kg
Input: AC110-240V, 50/60Hz
Advantages compared to conventional cutters:
• Cleaner cuts without mess or crushing
• Compatible with soft, sticky and crumbly foods
• Safe cuts with less down time
• Food grade titanium blade with Self-cleaning function, more sanitary
• Zero crumbling and less product loss
• Better cost-effectiveness
• High throughput
• More consistency at cutting surface
• Blades stay sharp long
• Extremely consistent and reliable performance, virtually maintenance-free.
• Flexible and adaptable equipment with fast set-up and OEM- capable system integration