40K Ultrasonic Rubber Cutting Machine
The principle of ultrasonic rubber cutting knife totally different from the traditional sense of the cutting. By using ultrasonic energy, the material will be cut by locally heating, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting the rubber. Ultrasonic cutting does not require a sharp edge and don’t need a lot of pressure, so it will not cause damage of vulcanization
stepping or continuous
Material Of Cutting Head
aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, alloy steel.
foot switch, additional blade
compressed air mouth can be installed.
2M or customized
1. Provides superior cutting compared to any other mechanical means currently available,
2. ensuring material integrity. Ultra-high vibration is achieved by ultrasonic vibration, so there is no sawing action, which makes the material more uniform and less stress.
3. The ultrasonic cutting process also guarantees cutting speed, safety, cost effectiveness and smoothness of the finished product.
4. The cutting tool is manufactured internally by precision wire cutting to produce precise contours, reduce tool stress and extend service life.
1. What is the maximum thickness of materials that can be cut?
In general, the maximum thickness of materials is approximately 20 mm (the maximum blade length is 25 mm). However, it depends on the material. Please try a test cutting of your material.
2. What about connection with an automated machine?
Since our oscillator is equipped with terminals for external input and output (excluding some models), ON/OFF operation can be performed from the outside. Error signals are also output to the outside.
3. What is required for running and maintenance? Blades, blade holders, and square-headed screws are expendables. The blade should be changed when it is broken or worn. We recommend changing the blade holder once every three months−two years, depending on usage. The blade attachment screw should be changed when the blade is changed, or at least once a month. For maintenance, the slit part of the blade holder should be cleaned when the blade in changed, and the oscillator filter should be cleaned once a month.