40K 800W Ultrasonic Rubber Cutting Blade
The principle of ultrasonic cutting is to convert a 50/60 Hz current into 20, 30 or 40 kHz of electrical energy through ultrasonic generator. The converted high-frequency electrical energy is again converted by the transducer into mechanical vibration of the same frequency, and then the mechanical vibration is transmitted to the cutting blade through a set of amplitude modulator devices that can change the amplitude. The cutting blade transmits the received vibration energy to the cutting surface of the workpiece to be cut, in which the vibration energy is cut by activating the rubber molecular and opening the molecular chain.
stepping or continuous
Material Of Cutting Head
aluminum alloy, stainless steel, titanium alloy, alloy steel.
foot switch, additional blade
compressed air mouth can be installed.
2M or customized
1. High cutting precision, no deformation of rubber compound
2. The cutting surface has good finish and good bonding performance.
3. Easy to apply to automated production
4. Fast, high efficiency, no pollution
5. Use a 20 kHz cutting knife to cut the upper tread
6. Suitable amplitude and feed speed can improve cutting quality
7. The key factors affecting the cutting knife are the angle of the knife, the size, the shape and the thickness.
8. Cutting speed depends on the angle and thickness of the rubber of the cutting tire
9. The key factors affecting the cutting knife are the angle of the knife, the size, the shape and the thickness.
10. Suitable for inner lining and sidewall cutting of semi-steel tires, radial tires, etc.