Disposable Surgical Mask Ultrasonic Welding System
Ultrasonic welding is a high-tech technique used for welding, riveting, spot welding, and inlaying and blanking between metal parts and plastic parts. It eliminates the backward technology of bonding with chemical organic melting point agents, and has the advantages of low energy consumption, high efficiency, no deformation, no pollution, firm welding, and easy operation.
Welding horn: 110*20mm
1. There is no need to pre-treat the surface to be welded and post-weld.
2. Compared with the method of ultrasonic welding and resistance welding, the mold life is long, the mold repair and replacement time is less, and it is easy to realize automation.
3. Close to cold processing, no annealing, no oxidation marks.
4. Humanized sound insulation design to effectively control sound wave propagation.
5. Humanized sound insulation design to effectively control sound wave propagation.
6. Eliminate the cost of using flux, low scrap rate, and repeatable processing.