20kHz Ultrasonic Welding System With Transducer+Horn+Generator For Mask Machine
The working principle of ultrasonic welding: By transmitting ultrasonic energy to the welding area, due to the high acoustic resistance generated between the two welding interface locations, local temperature rises. In addition, due to the poor thermal conductivity of the parts, there is not enough time to release the thermal energy in time, so that the thermal energy accumulated in the welding area cannot be dispersed in time, so that the non-woven fabric at the welding site is melted, plus a certain pressure to fuse them. When the ultrasonic wave stops working, keep the pressure until it solidifies and forms, and finally forms a strong molecular chain, so as to achieve the purpose of welding. The welding strength can be close to the strength of the raw material body.
Generator: analog generator
Welding horn: 110*20mm
1. Fast welding speed.
2. Energy conversion rate up to 95%.
3. More stable and more intensive.
4. Large output amplitude, greater than or equal to 10 microns.
What can we offer
1. Provide one year warranty.
2. Provide technical support online.
3. Horn can be customized according to your needs.
4. You can send samples, we will help you test for free.